Have you ever treated your mother to a delicious meal at a nice restaurant?
A close friend of mine took her mother to a high-end restaurant. The ambiance was intimate and warm, helped by the use of real candles. No electric ones here.
The server moved one of these candles in order to make space for some mussels and accidentally lit my friend’s hair on fire!
The quick-thinking waitress grabbed the closest non-alcoholic drink and drenched the flames, putting out the fire. Luckily, my friend received no burns, just some burnt hair and a terrifying tail to tell.
This is the real life version of the classic hair-on-fire problem. When your hair is on fire, you don’t care how your problem is solved, as long as it’s solved.
It doesn’t matter if you throw water on it, orange juice, or chocolate milk, as long as the problem goes away.
What hair-on-fire problems do you have? That’s a potential business.
Which hair-on-fire problem is your company or projects solving?
Thanks for caring!